eSpherical.com, Inc. is committed to your privacy while you are visiting our web sites and using our web applications and software. eSpherical.com will ensure your privacy with the following policies:
eSpherical.com, Inc. is the software developer for multiple web-based software products and tools. To protect your privacy, eSpherical.com, Inc. has adopted the following privacy policies which apply to our web site, our products and our tools1:
- eSpherical.com, Inc. will routinely collect general information about visitors to our web site. This information helps us to better serve our customers. The information we collect is general information concerning your visit including some of the following:
- Time and date of web site visit
- Length of visit and pages visited
- Type of web browser
- Any web site errors during your visit
- Country Location of your ISP (if available; e.g.: AU, MY, SG, US, GB)
- Type of ISP you are browsing with (e.g. .NET, .GOV, .COM, .EDU, .MIL)
This information is general only and does NOT contain ANY personal information about you. All daily web site visitors are aggregated into a single statistical view for our purposes of gauging our web site traffic. Once again, there is NO personal information contained in our web site visitor statistics logs.
- For some software demonstration products, we may ask you for your personal contact information (phone, email, postal mailing address, etc). This information is required in order for eSpherical.com to contact you regarding your product and/or inquiry. eSpherical.com, Inc. does NOT release, give-out, sell, or disclose your name nor any of your personal information on this site in accordance with applicable laws of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) and/or U.S. Federal Law.
- eSpherical.com, Inc. does NOT sell or disclose your email or phone number on this site in accordance with applicable laws of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) and/or U.S. Federal Law.
- eSpherical.com, Inc. will NEVER ask you for your USERNAME or PASSWORD nor will we ever ask you for your credit card information VIA email. DO NOT under ANY circumstances ever send your Username or Password or Credit Card information via Email. There are times when you may purchase products on our site using your credit card; in those instances, you should ALWAYS make sure that the Lock icon is visible in the lower tray of your web browser. This ensures that your transaction is being Encrypted.
SPECIAL PRIVACY NOTES FOR eMOBILE®, SOFTWARE:
- When you register to use eMobile®, eSpherical.com, Inc. asks you for your phone number and your email address. Your phone number IS INCLUDED in ALL your SMS messages that you send from eMobile® so that your SMS recipient can return your call if selected. If you DO NOT wish to have your number included in your SMS, please contact eSpherical.com, Inc. at email@example.com and we will remove your number. Your email address is used only by eSpherical.com, Inc. so that we may contact you if there is a problem with the eMobile® or if we need to reach you. eSpherical.com, Inc. DOES NOT send out Spam email!
- When you register to use eMobile®, you choose a User Name and Password. It is your responsibility to choose a strong password and to protect your User Name and Password. Do NOT give out your User Name or Password to anyone!
eSpherical.com, Inc. has designated Mr. Gordon Stewart as the eSpherical.com, Inc. Privacy Officer.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, please contact eSpherical.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Addition, eSpherical.com uses Thawte Corporation for our Digital Server Certificates. You can view our certificate by clicking on the Thawte icon below.